Human Resources - Sports 1 MarketingBookmark This
Sports 1 Marketing
2 Venture, Suite 140
DescriptionSports 1 Marketing, LLC is looking for Human Resources Interns These internships runs year-round and is an UNPAID Internship and can be for school credit.
Founded by Warren Moon, Pro Football Hall of Famer, and David Meltzer, Former CEO of Leigh Steinberg Enterprises, Sports 1 Marketing (“S1M”) is a sports and entertainment marketing company that maximizes the value of its clients and properties. Among other pursuits, S1M specializes in duel marketing. S1M markets individuals - elite current and legendary athletes, coaches and A list entertainers - for product promotion and off-the field activities and events. S1M also markets products by the use of these same individuals. S1M takes great pride in partnering with both outstanding individuals and exceptional corporate brands that have the same moral character and integrity that S1M believes in as its daily operating ethics.
But the S1M story does not end there. With over 35 years in the sports and entertainment industry, S1M has been involved with consulting and producing some of the most inspirational and aspirational films of our time. S1M’s presence has been recognized in films such as Jerry Maguire, Any Given Sunday, Ocean’s Eleven, Air Bud: Golden Receiver, Arli$$, among others, and S1M continues to act as executive producers as well as offer consulting and technical advising services, financing and product placement.
As S1M’s clients will attest, one of S1M’s greatest assets are the people in the company, and S1M takes great pride in its popular internship program, encouraging the education and training of individuals looking to make their way into the field of sports marketing, branding and advertising. Equally important is S1M’s business philosophy. S1M is determined to make a difference in the community. In addition to its own direct involvement, S1M aligns athletes and brands with charities that complement one another.
Responsibilities* Create and update new hire orientation materials
* Update HR department Intranet information
* Assist in posting employment opportunities on external career sites
* Assist in pre-screening of resumes, interview scheduling and conducting reference checks
* Maintain resume , intern, and employee files as needed
* Prepare for and attend job/career fairs as needed
* Coordinate the scheduling and logistical arrangements for training programs and Internship Program activities
* Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
Requirements* Coursework emphasis in Human Resource Management preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Must be detail oriented, accurate and reliable
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact with all levels within organization
Online video training and certification program required:
Completion of Stand Out And Get Connected: How To Land A Coveted Internship In Sports
See Internships.com/Sports for more information.