Web Programmer InternCurrie Technologies
Sports & Adventure InternGoombay Inc.
Marketing & Promotions Year-Long Internship 2014-2015 - Houston TexansHouston Texans
Marketing Events Year-Long Internship 2014-2015 - Houston TexansHouston Texans
Community Development Year-Long Internship 2014-2015 - Houston TexansHouston Texans
Latino Marketing InternBookmark This
MLS Philadelphia Union
2501 Seaport Drive Suite 500
DescriptionThe Latino Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing and communications department, as well as assist with all front office day-to-day operations. Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
Applications applying for the Latino Marketing Internship should be fluent in Spanish (oral and written communication) and have the ability to translate text and speech fluently from English to Spanish and Spanish to English. A writing sample will be required during the interview process. Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compose and distribute a monthly newsletter in Spanish
• Translate player interviews from weekly press conferences and post-game quotes
• Translate stadium and team documents for website
• Contact and coordinate all aspects of Latino league Mobile Marketing Tour and Player appearances
• Translate game recaps and subtitle player bio-bites
• Research Latino communities in the Philadelphia area
• Assist in planning Hispanic Heritage Night at PPL
• Continue to build our Latino email and phone number database
• Assist with grassroots and promotional marketing events
RequirementsMUST BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL
Please fill out the following questions and email Leah Moore with your cover letter, resume and area of interest:
Will you be enrolled in school during the time of this internship? What year are you?
Do you have local housing?
Do you have reliable transportation? Car or public?
Are you aware of the location of the stadium and front office?
What is your specific availability for this internship, including weekends?
Are you aware that this is an un-paid internship?
When could you start?
What is your end date?
Please list your top three areas of interest, the descriptions are attached.
** Online video training and certification program preferred:
Completion of Stand Out And Get Connected: How To Land A Coveted Internship In Sports
See Internships.com/Sports for more information.