1 Center Court
DescriptionUnder the guidance of the departments’ team leaders, the marketing summer seasonal will observe the operations and learn the functions of the Marketing Team and the Cavaliers business operations by assisting with special projects, game/event operations, publications, promotions and fan development.
Responsibilities- Plan, execute, staff and direct the Cavs Interactive Caravan throughout the summer.
- Supervise the Cavs Crew who facilitate all activities for outreach events.
- Assist in other offseason events including potential Draft and Lottery parties along with other
- Inventory and distribute giveaways including signed merchandise to outside partners for
- Assist in offseason brainstorming and surveying for upcoming season promotions and giveaways
through assorted focus groups and internal meetings.
- Monitor and document Cavalier giveaways at offsite promotions.
- Matrix asset reviews – update each asset with impressions based on ratings and attendance for
broadcast and In Arena messaging.
- Update Positively Cleveland’s events calendars with all Q related activities.
- Proof production copy.
- Fulfillment of additional projects as assigned by members of the Cavaliers marketing team.
Requirements- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literacy is required; experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) is preferred. Experience in related activities at the college level is preferred.
- Must be available to work nights/weekends and holidays on a regular basis for Cavaliers Caravan and other outreach events.
- Must be organized and enjoy detail.
- Must be flexible, able to accept direction and constructive criticism, as necessary, and to
absorb and work on multiple projects.
- Must take responsibility seriously and be independently motivated.
- Maturity and the ability to distinguish between ordinary and out-of-ordinary events and/or
circumstances are essential.
Apply Directly Here: Cavaliers Holdings Job Opportunities: www.theQarena.com/employment