Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports and Social Club
Sports Administration & Event Management for NSC and MASCNational Sports Center
NASCAR Diversity Internship programNASCAR
Tournament Management InternInternational Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Pro/Elite Sports and MindsetAthletes' Performance
Marketing InternBookmark This
11944 W. 95th St. #236
Descriptioni9 Sports of Johnson County offers leagues year round in flag football, soccer, t-ball, coach pitch baseball and basketball. In addition, cheer leading is offered in conjunction with the flag football and basketball programs! i9 Sports provides children between ages 2-14 with an opportunity to learn multiple sports in a safe and convenient atmosphere where the emphasis is on fun and good sportsmanship. Parents can expect unsurpassed organization and communication. Venues are located throughout Johnson County, KS. Internship position would work primarily Monday - Friday, with some weekends. Great opportunity to learn all aspects of a youth sports business.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.