Athletics - Operations and Event Management InternshipsSam Dores
Sports Marketing InternALL STARS ARE BRIGHT CORPORATION
Marketing AssistantSports Unlimited Enterprise
ISPS Internship - ISPS Street Team for FloridaInternational Slow Pitch Softball
ISPS Internship - Sports ManagementInternational Slow Pitch Softball
ISPS Internship - Photography and VideographyInternational Slow Pitch Softball
Team Sports Dealer Needs a New InternThe Athletic Shop
Athletic Communications InternSt. Joseph's College - Brooklyn
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Bold r Dash Race LLC
53 Beacon Drive
North Kingstown, RI
Posted: September 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love an active lifestyle? Are you wicked interested in learning more about the fastest growing segment of the fitness category? Then come play in the mud and sand with us by applying for an internship with BoldrDash Race.
BoldrDash is New England’s leading Military Style Obstacle Course Race based in Rhode Island. We have an active and loyal following of over 3,000 racers and growing. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for top students in the RI area to join the BoldrDash internship program.
As a Media intern, you will help to coordinate the continued media development and activation of our website, social media platforms, as well as event day photograph/videography.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment