Media Relations InternBookmark This
700 South Washington Ave.
DescriptionMeet with local newspapers in Pulaski (Southwest Times), Wytheville, Radford, and Roanoke.
Learn everything about how to use MiLB website. Learn how to write articles, put up pictures, and put up video.
Create a promotions calendar for the website.
Maintain the Pulaski Mariners Facebook page.
Maintain the Pulaski Mariners Twitter account, this includes inning-by-inning updates.
Responsible to write a game wrap-up after every home game. Will also be responsible for writing feature stories about players, coaches, or promotions.
Will be encouraged to interview players and coaches after each game.
Requirements• Candidates must be enrolled as a full time student at a college or university.
• Candidates must be receiving credits from the college or university while conducting the internship.
• Candidates interested in the internship opportunities must be available for 25-40+ hours per week and will be required to work days, nights and weekends. Furthermore, candidates must demonstrate the ability to make the internship their top priority for the summer months.
• Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation to and from the stadium.
• Candidates are required have their own housing in the area.
• The position begins no later than June 11th and lasts until the end of the season or until the individual candidate needs to return to school.
• Application Deadline: NO LATER THAN Friday, March 31, 2014