Operations, Content and Website InternBookmark This
New England Prep Stars Inc.
DescriptionNew England Prep Stars Inc. is a non profit organization that aims to provide New England athletes with opportunities to improve themselves through media exposure, events, conditioning, college recruiting services and academic & alumni support. You can find more of what we offer in our services section of massprepstars.com
massprepstars.com is the home and major component of New England Prep Stars Inc.
massprepstars.com is all about the athletes. While we will we have your occasional team polls and game write ups Mass Prep Stars is focused on the interscholastic athlete.
Mass Prep Stars is also developing events and an AAU basketball club so we need a lot of various assistance.
Responsibilities- Organize and manage database for website and other website projects
- Cover high school sporting events and take photos of athletes
- organize AAU basketball club and event management
- Work on larger scale projects to be determined as they arise.
(Specifically looking for Girls and Boys basketball coverage, marketing, AAU mangement and website content developer)
Requirements- Be interested in writing, researching and working in sports
- Possess strong attention to detail and ability to work independently on projects within time constraints
- Be willing to grow with our Nonprofit start-up
- Have above average writing skills and be willing to take simple digital or phone photo at games and events