Photography InternBookmark This
700 South Washington Ave.
DescriptionTake pictures and video throughout the game.
Take pictures for promotional events at the park and within the community.
Work with Media Relations intern with posting pictures on the website.
Collect action shots of each player and coach for baseball cards.
Work with GM and Media Relations intern to process baseball cards.
Take team pictures and individual pictures on Media Day.
Take team pictures of "Field of Dreams" participants.
Take picture of the Mariner of the game with Slyder. Send Mariner of the game to Southwest Times with information regarding the fan.
Requirements• Candidates must be enrolled as a full time student at a college or university.
• Candidates must be receiving credits from the college or university while conducting the internship.
• Candidates interested in the internship opportunities must be available for 25-40+ hours per week and will be required to work days, nights and weekends. Furthermore, candidates must demonstrate the ability to make the internship their top priority for the summer months.
• Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation to and from the stadium.
• Candidates are required have their own housing in the area.
• The position begins no later than June 11th and lasts until the end of the season or until the individual candidate needs to return to school.
• Application Deadline: NO LATER THAN Friday, March 31, 2014