Promotions InternBookmark This
700 South Washington Ave.
DescriptionRun on-field activities and promotions with handheld mic.
Set up and run the promotions table. You will be responsible to find participants for on-field activities and promotions. Create sign-ups each game for participants.
Schedule and execute on-field promotions. Work with specific businesses to plan each on-field activity.
Help out organizing Field of Dreams program.
Requirements• Candidates must be enrolled as a full time student at a college or university.
• Candidates must be receiving credits from the college or university while conducting the internship.
• Candidates interested in the internship opportunities must be available for 25-40+ hours per week and will be required to work days, nights and weekends. Furthermore, candidates must demonstrate the ability to make the internship their top priority for the summer months.
• Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation to and from the stadium.
• Candidates are required have their own housing in the area.
• The position begins no later than June 11th and lasts until the end of the season or until the individual candidate needs to return to school.
• Application Deadline: NO LATER THAN Friday, March 31, 2014