Baseball Operations InternSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Social Media InternSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Sport Management InternSponsorUnited
Sea Kayaking Instructor/Residential Camp CounselorDive Into Your Imagination, LLC
Soccer Scouting Intern (Fall 2016)Fanteractive
Soccer Scouting InternFanteractive
Field Operations InternRealPlay
Assistant to the President of Netball AmericaNetball America
Social Media & Marketing AssistantBookmark This
2999 NE 191st #800
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe NFL Players Association South Florida Chapter in collaboration with Miami PAL Charity Events is seeking a qualified intern with demonstrated strategic social media, marketing and analytic skills to join an outstanding team of interns, administrators and office staff.
MIAMI BASED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ ON! We offer an active on-site position that enables interns to work directly with our South Florida Office. This role is crucial to fostering a hospitable, communicative, and productive office administration. Social Media Interns will conduct research and use our social media handles to increase audience reach and assist in the expansion our charitable cause.
The 501(c)3 Miami PAL program is designed to focus on the prevention of juvenile delinquency and steers youngsters clear of violent and other destructive behaviors through the use of educational and athletic activities. The NFL Players Association South Florida aims to enhance the awareness of PAL Charity Events and promote this wonderful non-profit as a resource to urban Miami communities. Miami youth can thrive off constructive opportunities, and our interns will promote all PAL activities as well as our main event, the 3rd annual charity paintball tournament set to take place next spring!
Responsibilities* Draft topical content for multiple social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Storify).
* Issue research as needed for upcoming projects and reports.
* Conduct comprehensive research on current trends in core issues (including civic engagement and community organizing).
* Adhere to designated responsibilities.
* Maintain communication among all interns.
* Research and maintain database of key contacts.
* Assist in monitoring social and new media channels.
* Compile analytics for online activity.
* Compile a daily clip report for staff.
RequirementsSuccessful candidates must;
* Possess the ability to independently manufacture creative marketing campaigns using social media.
* Be detail oriented and able to adhere to deadlines.
* Have advanced communication and writing skills.
* Effectively promote our brand.
* Have access to a computer and high speed internet
Technical requirements include:
* Proficiency in Microsoft office.
* The ability to learn and navigate the Hootsuite.com online dashboard.
* Master an individual break-out site.
* Experience with Final Cut Pro.