Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports and Social Club
Sports Administration & Event Management for NSC and MASCNational Sports Center
NASCAR Diversity Internship programNASCAR
Tournament Management InternInternational Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Pro/Elite Sports and MindsetAthletes' Performance
Social Sports Game MasterBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionKwarter is a live social sports game for the iPhone/iPad that turns any televised sporting event into a game for the fans. We're currently seeking interns to be a part of our GameMaster team and help us develop the Kwarter experience for our users. We're looking for people who want to be part of an innovative, fast-moving company who's mission is to revolutionize the traditional TV sports experience. Our game masters will play an exciting role, so we're seeking motivated, self-starting candidates who are also big sports fans. This job can be done remotely from home.
Here's how it works: you're watching a live game on TV. Kwarter connects you instantly with your Facebook friends and other fans in a Twitter-like chat feed. Now you can talk about what you're watching, catch unique in-game medals, and make live predictions. Users level-up and can even earn real-world rewards in Kwarter. Each game is hosted by a GameMaster, who controls all the medals and acts as a community manager. As you can tell our GM's perform an integral role in the success of the Kwarter app.
• Get in on the ground floor of a small startup
• Learn about a coming tech revolution in practice
• We want & ENCOURAGE GM’s to be part of the brain storming & development process.
• Great opportunity for aspiring sports writers to gain exposure in-app, on our blog and within emails to users.
• Working in a startup will give you the chance to stand out and separate yourself as someone who could move in to a leadership role or “senior GM” position with increased duties.
• Will provide internship hours for program
• Flexible hours as you sign up for the games you can work
Requirements• iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• Cable Television
• Reliable WiFi connection
• Provide a 400-600 Character game preview
• A good understanding of one or all sports ( NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB & NASCAR)
• Must be dependable and have the ability to follow through on your game commitments
• Excellent written/verbal communication