Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports and Social Club
Sports Administration & Event Management for NSC and MASCNational Sports Center
NASCAR Diversity Internship programNASCAR
Tournament Management InternInternational Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Pro/Elite Sports and MindsetAthletes' Performance
Stadium Operations InternBookmark This
700 South Washington Ave.
DescriptionMake sure the visiting clubhouse and umpire rooms are clean and orderly.
Learn how to process and print tickets. Will work closely with ticket manager. Learn how to put together a FLEX PASS.
Will supervise the souvenir store. This includes updating the inventory after every home stand and giving the information to the GM.
Will also be put in charge of the online store. It will be your responsibility carry out orders, add new items, and run promotions online.
Coordinate Field of Dreams program on game day.
You will be responsible for pass list on game days.
Requirements• Candidates must be enrolled as a full time student at a college or university.
• Candidates must be receiving credits from the college or university while conducting the internship.
• Candidates interested in the internship opportunities must be available for 25-40+ hours per week and will be required to work days, nights and weekends. Furthermore, candidates must demonstrate the ability to make the internship their top priority for the summer months.
• Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation to and from the stadium.
• Candidates are required have their own housing in the area.
• The position begins no later than June 11th and lasts until the end of the season or until the individual candidate needs to return to school.
• Application Deadline: NO LATER THAN Friday, March 31, 2014