Team Corporate Sponsorship InternBookmark This
2401 E. Katella Ave., Ste 220
DescriptionLA KISS, much like the band, is groundbreaking, knows no bounds, and is a phenomenon. Owned by an unparalleled group of entertainment legends and industry professionals paired with the leadership of sports industry veterans. LA KISS job openings represent an opportunity to be an integral part of an innovative sales focused organization that will provide our fans with the best experience in professional sports, period. If you’re a go-getter, self-motivated, solution minded, over achiever, who wants to be rewarded for your talents, then keep reading. We want the best young talent who embody the essence of LA KISS and can help fuel our fire!
Team Corporate Sponsorship Intern – Will report to the Manager of Sponsorship Sales and Client Service and will have the primary responsibility of assisting in generating revenue through daily prospecting and lead generation and forming corporate partnership presentations. This person will assist the department in achieving revenue goals through the sale of in-stadium signage, promotions, LEDs, print, media, hospitality, and other custom activations and assets.
Ideally, this person has a strong desire to make a difference in a sales focused organization, has a strong knowledge of sales and verbal packaging in addition to prospecting. Expectations for this individual is to generate new leads each day and secure meetings with decision makers.
Responsibilities• Make a high volume of dynamic cold calls, conduct client needs analysis and close business in a timely fashion
• Effectively qualify leads and maintain an active pipeline of potential business opportunities
• Assist manager in fostering existing corporate partner relationships to ensure retention and growth
• Network and build positive long term relationships with key decision makers.
• Assist manager in developing dynamic sales presentations for current and new marketing partners by incorporating research, category dynamics and a clear understanding of partner’s marketing goals
• Maintain positive attitude and adapt to fast paced working environment
• Provide accurate and reliable reporting information to be used in forecasting and management updates
• Demonstrate an understanding of marketplace on both a local and national level
• Being present, punctual and engaged during all scheduled departmental meetings
• Share best practices, challenges, opportunities, etc.
• Assist and engage with prospects and partners during LA KISS games and events as needed
• Collaborate with multiple departments in a positive and respectful manner
Requirements• Positive attitude, self motivated, strong desire to be successful and establish a career in sports
• Strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, polished presentation skills, customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team towards achieving department and company goals
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel Outlook)
• Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Preferably be pursuing a degree that has an emphasis in business, sports, and/or sales.
• Be currently enrolled in a college or University
• Able to earn college course credit for internship.
**Online video training and certification program preferred: completion of Stand Out And Get Connected: How To Land A Coveted Internship In Sports.
See http://internships.com/sports for more information.