Sports minded - Competitive - Team EnvironmentMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Graphic Design InternDiamond In The Rough Football Recruiting
Portland Career Fair ***PORTLAND APPLICANTS PREFERRED***Portland Trail Blazers
Coaches needed in Orland Park, ILSports Tutoring
Football and Basketball Coaches Needed in Appleton, WISports Tutoring
The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programBookmark This
The Academy of Athletic Advancement
604 W. Central Rd.
Mount Prospect, IL
DescriptionThe Academy of Athletic Advancement is a state of the art training facility offering cutting edge equipment and technology. A multidisciplinary environment focused on everything from personal training and group classes to optimizing athletic agility, strength, speed and quickness. The Academy provides guidance to all athletic levels of all age groups.
The Academy is offering internship opportunities. This internship is currently available. Internship responsibilities will, include but not limited to, program design and implementation, performance testing, research, recruitment and facility operations. The purpose of The Academy internship program is to educate participants in all aspects of athletic performance, personal training and business operations.
Selected interns will gain vital knowledge and experience in athletic performance and personal training. The Academy internship program will be implemented at The Academy of Athletic Advancement Facility. The internship program will provide participants with practical experience in the highly competitive training industry. In addition, interns will be regarded as Academy staff and will have access to all Academy programs and facility.
The internship has been carefully crafted by Mari Demars and the entire Academy training staff to establish a high standard of excellence for athletic performance and personal training.
• Hands on experience training athletes of all sports and levels ages 8 to professional.
• Observes and shadows Academy trainers during various sessions, ie; athletic performance, Bootcamp, and personal training
• Learn the proper athletic biomechanics along with individual sports program design.
• Assists in maintaining the facility
• Run front desk operations
• Attend trainer meetings
• Support trainers with updating client’s information
• Participate in recruiting events
• Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science or major (senior standing).
• CPR and AED certification
• Sports Background
• Basic computer skills
• Minimum 30 hour per week commitment