Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports and Social Club
Sports Administration & Event Management for NSC and MASCNational Sports Center
NASCAR Diversity Internship programNASCAR
Tournament Management InternInternational Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Pro/Elite Sports and MindsetAthletes' Performance
Youth Fitness CoordinatorBookmark This
Lift For Life Gym
1415 Cass Avenue
St Louis, MO
DescriptionLIFT FOR LIFE GYM MISSION:
Lift For Life Gym offers St. Louis city children a safe, enriching environment in which to strengthen their bodies, enrich their minds, develop healthy social relationships and learn to make positive life choices.
To provide youth the opportunity to participate in the LFLG Weightlifting Club & daily fitness programs while learning and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Also, maintain the integrity of the program’s healthy level of participation and quality.
ResponsibilitiesJOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitors program delivery; Plans, develops, and oversees implementation of fitness and education, and specialty programs that prepares youth for a healthy lifestyle.
• Track member participation in programs, and outcomes. Works with Gym Program Director to plan and implement changes to improve results. Develops monthly/quarterly program schedule and plans. Promotes and markets programs to all youth via meetings, announcements, bulletin boards, flyers, posted schedules, etc.
• Ensures designated and daily year-round and summer programs meet stated objectives, member needs and interests, are organized and engaging and result in high participation. Ensure programs are gender inclusive and are sensitive to cultural diversity and gender. Plans and implements procedures to measure and report outcomes; prepares programs’ reports.
• Communicates with partner agencies to insure understanding of programs opportunities, schedule and plans when outside entities participate in program delivery. Helps plan and oversee implementation of opportunities to recognize youth.
• Complete incident/accident reports immediately and give to Gym Program Director
• Check all equipment & area prior to use for safety and hazard conditions, report any abnormal conditions to the Gym Program Director
• Assist all Gym staff when necessary
• Other duties as assigned by Gym Program Director
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and/or fitness certifications preferred
• Experience in a nonprofit youth serving organization
• Demonstrated ability to creatively plan, coordinate, and evaluate quality youth programs directly and through collaborations. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other departments/organizations to deliver quality programs to youth.
• Maintain a current CPR/FA certification