Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Alabama Crimson Tide Football Recruiting AnalystBookmark This
Touchdown Alabama Magazine
Posted: July 09 2015
Company Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouchdown Alabama is seeking the services of an extremely passionate, driven, and hardworking candidate to serve as their high school football Recruiting Analyst for recruits and potential recruits of The University of Alabama football program. You must have an undeniable passion for high school football recruiting which boarders on an obsession. This position requires candidates to constantly update fans, followers, and subscribers about Alabama prospects and current committed players. If you are not looking fully committed, this position is not for you.
This position may possibly lead to a full-time paid position and will gain credibility in the industry as a respected voice in the realm of recruiting among the likes of Tom Luginbill, Andrew Bone, and others.
If you have a love for Alabama football, high school football, and have the desire to have a career in sports media and journalism, this internship is sure to get you that job at ESPN or other top networks just like other past interns of ours have. Submit an application today, this internship will be filled ASAP.
visit: www.touchdownalabama.net as well to get an understanding and background of our credentials and certification.
Responsibilities- This position requires the individual to have an unquestioned desire, commitment, and passion for high school recruiting and knowledge of the inner workings of high school football and its recruits.
- Applicants must be able to keep subscribers updated on recruits and their college interests, choices (i.e. Top 5/Top10), and on-campus visits.
- Strong message board interaction with subscribers is essential.
- Must provide quality, truthful, and factual information on recruiting.
- Be willing to inform fans via social media
- Applicants must have the ability to build relationships with coaches and recruits and break stories on their possible college destination. This is very crucial for this position and having a strong and genuine personality will allow this to happen.
Requirements- Extremely strong passion for high school football and recruiting
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Degree in Journalism is preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to travel if necessary to recruiting combines, events, etc.
- Willing to contact and build relationships with high school coaches and recruits
- Alabama resident preferred but not required