Data Entry Internship for Sport Media StartupBallstar
Marketing & Events InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Sports Management InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Indianapolis Bandits Professional Women's Basketball TeamIndianapolis Bandits
Social Media & Community Management InternZink Tennis
Editorial / Journalism InternBeyond Sports Network
Performance Enhancement SpecialistEvolution Performance
Assistant General ManagerBookmark This
New York Bulldogs Basketball
61-19 218th Street
Oakland Gardens, NY
Posted: May 18 2015
DescriptionThe New York Bulldogs are a Semi-Pro Basketball team in NYC, bringing CBL E-League games to NYC. As a team in the Community Basketball League, we need good administrative staff to begin Recruiting Scouts and other staff members. At this time, the Team is seeking a Asst. General Manager to begin the staff recruitment process.
Responsibilities1. Assist the GM in recruitment, interviewing, of staff members.
2. Assist the GM in recruitment, interviewing, of players.
3. Assist the GM in administering try-outs.
Requirements1. MUST have general knowledge of the sport, rules/regulations, strategies.
2. MUST maintain attendance to 90% of Staff Meetings, Teamwide Meetings and Training Days.
3. MUST have recruiting capabilities for Staff and Players alike.
4. Meet CBL Team Staff Requirements.