Social Media InternLakePoint Sporting Community
NFL News WriterTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
MLB News WriterTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Sports Management AssistantOlympus Basketball
Basketball Skills TrainerOlympus Basketball
Strength and Conditioning TrainerOlympus Basketball
Sports Marketing & Management InternshipBelton Ideas
Assistant General ManagerBookmark This
New York Bulldogs Basketball
61-19 218th Street
Oakland Gardens, NY
Posted: May 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe New York Bulldogs are a Semi-Pro Basketball team in NYC, bringing CBL E-League games to NYC. As a team in the Community Basketball League, we need good administrative staff to begin Recruiting Scouts and other staff members. At this time, the Team is seeking a Asst. General Manager to begin the staff recruitment process.
Responsibilities1. Assist the GM in recruitment, interviewing, of staff members.
2. Assist the GM in recruitment, interviewing, of players.
3. Assist the GM in administering try-outs.
Requirements1. MUST have general knowledge of the sport, rules/regulations, strategies.
2. MUST maintain attendance to 90% of Staff Meetings, Teamwide Meetings and Training Days.
3. MUST have recruiting capabilities for Staff and Players alike.
4. Meet CBL Team Staff Requirements.