Marketing and Sales InternshipCartan
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE FITNESS COMPANYTHE A ALLENGROUP
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Sports Internship: Marketing, PR, Sports Scouting & JournalismBookmark This
Beyond Sports, LLC
Posted: February 21 2015
Company Location: Leesburg, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT BEYOND SPORTS NETWORK
Beyond Sports Network (BSN) provides athletes and coaches a number of resources to assist them through their career. Our internship will be focused on the development of our Academy with a focus on PR/Marketing, Sports Journalism, Research and Scouting or Recruiting.
The goal of our internship(s) is to help develop passionate sports individuals that want to gain exposure in the areas of journalism, research, social media and marketing. We are looking for potential candidates that want to help develop content that can help sports minded people from the youth to professional levels become more successful and stay safe when online or using new technology. If you have a passion for these topics, we encourage you to reach to us immediately.
We also want to help our interns develop the necessary experience and relationships for future employment opportunities. BSN works with each intern to develop a plan based on their strengths and interests to become success and more prevalent in the world of sports. Every intern plays a vital role in operations associated with the different facets of Beyond Sports Network.
We invite you to learn more by visiting our website at https://www.beyondsportsnetwork.com
- Promoting & marketing events for BSN & BSN Foundation
- Promoting & marketing BSN services
- Developing PR Campaigns around specific events or services
- Utilizing and developing Social Media strategies
- Good writing & communication skills
- Communicating (via email, phone and/or in person) with high school, collegiate and professional personnel
- Ability to write copy, set up, interview and produce articles on select athletes
- Scouting College Conferences in the FBS, FCS, D2, D3 & NAIA Levels
- Reviewing stats and media on specific athletes and/or programs
- Communicating with college media departments
- Setting up, organizing and conducting Interviews with collegiate or professional athletes
GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGN CANDIDATES
If you have a passion for using the very latest web technologies and building innovative & dynamic designs that will help athletes get to the next level, promote events and opportunities provided by BSN, used in web and social media campaigns, and be seen by millions of people, then you definitely need to apply asap.
- Reliable, able to work with a deadline and open to criticism
- Must be able to dedicate 10 hours per week
Knowledge & Interest in the various areas recommended
* PR/Marketing (focus in school or personal experience)
* Communications/Journalism (focus in school or personal experience)
* Sports Recruiting/Scouting (all levels)
* Training/Nutrition (focus in school or personal experience)
* Social Media Awareness/Personal Branding (focus in school or personal experience)
* Internet/Technology (focus in school or personal experience)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good, solid writing skills
- Able to work individually
- Willing to expand social media reach in order to promote one’s work on Beyond Sports Network.