Accounting Intern / Administrative Assistant / Assistant ManagerSkyline Acres
Media/Pubic Relations Intern - SoccerInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Sports Management Intern - Soccer/RugbyInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Sports Journalism InternInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Professional Sports Team Seeking Entry Level CandidatesElite Solutions
Marketing, Sales, & ManagementCollege Works
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Fitness and Recreation Center Internship Summer 2017Chestnut Hill College
Regional Director InternBookmark This
Posted: March 27 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXi Athletics is a division of Epitychia Enterprise Group Incorporated; a Florida corporation specializing in youth and adult amateur and professional athletic event and showcase hosting company. Xi Athletics provides a comprehensive learning and development platform for its staff, interns, and volunteers from an employment perspective and a parallel platform for its event participants.
We are currently seeking interns to fulfill business critical positions in daily operations under the direction of the CEO to ensure the efficient operation of the company, but more importantly; the development of the intern in preparation for a career in a respective field that utilizes the skills acquired and/or applied while interning with Xi Athletics.
This intern may lead to permanent employment with Xi Athletics or other subsidiaries under Epitychia Enterprise Group Incorporated. The duration of this position is a minimum of 3 months and may extend up to 6 months.
Responsibilities- Provide information to potential directors, sponsors, participants, and event hosts
- Prepare periodic reports on current and scheduled tournaments to include financial projections
- Promote company in an effort to increase amount of tournaments and event directors
- Correspond with Event/State Directors in support of upcoming/past events
- Ship Event Directors basketballs, apparel, banners, etc...
This position fulfills the needs of either a State or Regional Director for Xi Athletics' "THE ONE" 1v1 Basketball Tournament Franchise; a global tournament hosting program that hosts events 12 months each year in various cities, states, regions, and countries.
Interns for this position are compensated based on all events that take place within their region and various other commissionable events.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Access to computer with internet and smartphone
- Active presence on social media to promote company and events
SkillsRequired - People Management, English language skills, Effective Communication
Preferred - Market Analysis, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Presentation Skills, Email Etiquette, Marketing and Sales