Data Entry Internship for Sport Media StartupBallstar
Marketing & Events InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Sports Management InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Indianapolis Bandits Professional Women's Basketball TeamIndianapolis Bandits
Social Media & Community Management InternZink Tennis
Editorial / Journalism InternBeyond Sports Network
Performance Enhancement SpecialistEvolution Performance
Certified Personal TrainerBookmark This
+1 Pte. Ltd.
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: Singer, LA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are searching for talented and focused individuals wishing to join our growing team of Certified Personal Trainer in Singapore - Southeast Asia and able to relocate to Singapore.
We are located in Singapore - Southeast Asia.
• Develop safe and effective exercise training programmes to assist members in achieving fitness goals
• Monitor and instruct clients during training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
• Conduct Fitness Assessment with enthusiasm and make appropriate recommendation for personal training programmes
• Work cohesively with colleagues to achieve monthly sales and service targets
• Attend all scheduled meetings, evaluation sessions and training workshops
• Assist in all revenue-generating activities to include but not limited to complimentary workouts, road shows, seminars, workshops etc
• Take on other responsibilities as and when required
Requirements• Energetic, enthusiastic with outgoing personality
• Good physique and reasonable level of physical fitness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective team player and service-oriented
• Independent with a high degree of self-motivation
• Preferably attained or willing to take up Personal Training certification from NASM - National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Previous personal training experience recommended but not required
• Degree in Sports and Exercise Science or other fitness-related fields would be an advantage
SkillsRequired - CPR/AED Certified
Preferred - Certified Personal Trainer