Program DirectorJTTHREE HOLDINGS INC
The SKEE League: Chicago Skeeball League • PAID WINTER INTERNSHIPS • Approx Jan 23 - March 11thThe SKEE League
Marketing and Sales InternshipCartan
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE FITNESS COMPANYTHE A ALLENGROUP
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Chicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball TeamBookmark This
Chicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball
1250 W. 119th St.
Posted: September 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Chicago Breeze Professional Women’s Basketball Team is looking for interns!! The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate that is looking to gain experience in: PR, Marketing, Sales, Sports Management, Game Day Operations and Broadcast Journalism. This is an excellent opportunity to get hands on experience in the business of basketball. After successful completion of this internship, the right candidate will undoubtedly have an opportunity to be hired full time by the team.
Listed below are available positions please indicate which position most interest you:
• Public Relations, Sales, & Marketing- Will be responsible for community engagement and sponsor relationships, marketing team apparel, boosting ticket sales.
• Social Media Staff- Will be responsible for social media engagement across all major social platforms. Posting at least 5 times a day on all major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as well as interacting with fans and media personnel via social media.
• Athletic Trainer- Certified Athletic Trainer
• Equipment Manager- Manage and oversee the maintenance of all athletic equipment including all jersey’s, basketballs, and all other equipment.
• Statistician- Provide game-day stats using provided 805 stats program and any other duties as assigned by Basketball Operations.
• Facility Manager- Making sure benches are ready for both teams prior to game. Assist ticket staff make sure refs have everything they need and assist road team with any needs.
• Media Staff/Media Program Manager- PA Announcer Broadcast Play by Play.
• Director of Community Affairs- This position requires you to work in an effort to continue to have the team involved in community based events and activities. You will be asked to research local community events for the team to appear at for continuous visibility.
• Videographer/Photographer- Video and photograph all team events for use on for use on WML-TV, social media and marketing material.
• Fan Coordinator- This requires an innovative and energetic personality with the ability to get fans involved in game-day activities and games during time outs and halftime.
Please send a cover letter, resume and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org