Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Tigers fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Phillies fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking SF Giants fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Red Sox fans)SPORTalk
College of Mount Saint Vincent, Department of AthleticsBookmark This
College of Mount Saint Vincent
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe College of Mount Saint Vincent is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns for the upcoming Winter, Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 semesters.
Our internships are unpaid and can offer the position only to those seeking to fulfill academic credit requirements.
We have opportunities in Sports Information, Athletic Operations and general management/game day management. Students will work under the supervision of the Director of Athletics but will report daily with an Assistant Athletic Director in their respective fields. Interns will be an integral the athletic department and assist in tasks that are necessary for the day to day operations of all 15 varsity teams.
Responsibilities- Setting up/facilitating games and event staff throughout the season.
- Supervising post-game procedures which involve cleaning up after events and signing off on student worker time sheets.
- Scheduling/confirming events with other colleges and universities.
- Website design/maintenance on a daily basis.
- Posting articles on the Athletics' webpage after events.
- Aiding in website improvement.
- Scheduling and supervising student workers.
- Assisting with the organization of recruiting visits to campus.
- Shutting down the athletic facility after events.
- Assist with planning of Athletic Banquet
- Work with campus ministry in assisting with community outreach programs for our teams.
- Assist in supporting our Associate Athletic Director in monitoring academic success/progress of student athletes.
- Play by play commentary & interview expereinces are a plus as we get live streaming launched for our Winter Sports.
Requirements- Graduate students preferred, but undergraduate students are also welcome to apply.
- Reliable and responsible and committed to being part of a team.
- Positive attitude, tremendous work ethic, friendly & personal demeanor
- Ability to work non traditional hours during the week and some weekends will be required.
- Organizational skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
- Communication and good interpersonal skills and must.