Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
College of Mount Saint Vincent, Department of AthleticsBookmark This
College of Mount Saint Vincent
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Posted: August 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe College of Mount Saint Vincent is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns for the upcoming Fall, Winter and Spring semesters of the 2016-2017 academic year!
Our internships are unpaid and can offer the position only to those seeking to fulfill academic credit requirements.
We have opportunities in Sports Information, Athletic Operations, general management/game day management. Students will work under the supervision of the Director of Athletics but will report daily with an Assistant Athletic Director in their respective fields. Interns will be an integral the athletic department and assist in tasks that are necessary for the day to day operations of all 15 varsity teams.
Responsibilities- Setting up/facilitating games and event staff throughout the season.
- Supervising post-game procedures which involve cleaning up after events and signing off on student worker time sheets.
- Scheduling/confirming events with other colleges and universities.
- Website design/maintenance on a daily basis.
- Posting articles on the Athletics' webpage after events.
- Aiding in website improvement.
- Scheduling and supervising student workers.
- Assisting with the organization of recruiting visits to campus.
- Shutting down the athletic facility after events.
- Assist with planning of Athletic Banquet
- Work with campus ministry in assisting with community outreach programs for our teams.
- Assist in supporting our Associate Athletic Director in monitoring academic success/progress of student athletes.
- Play by play commentary & interview experiences are a plus as we get live streaming launched for our Winter Sports.
- Assist Director of Operations with inventory, storage and issuing of apparel/equipment for the season.
Requirements- Graduate students preferred, but undergraduate students are also welcome to apply.
- Reliable and responsible and committed to being part of a team.
- Positive attitude, tremendous work ethic, friendly & personal demeanor
- Ability to work non traditional hours during the week and some weekends will be required.
- Organizational skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
- Communication and good interpersonal skills and must.
- Social media, advertising and media design capabilities are preferred.