PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Do you play Tennis? Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
College of Mount Saint Vincent, Department of AthleticsBookmark This
College of Mount Saint Vincent
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe College of Mount Saint Vincent is seeking motivated and enthusiastic intern for the upcoming Winter and Spring semesters of the 2016-2017 academic year!
Our internships are unpaid and can offer the position only to those seeking to fulfill academic credit requirements.
We are looking to add a staff member to our Athletic Operations staff. Your job will primarily involve working non traditional hours, game day management, game day set up and break down and coordinating and managing a staff of student workers. Interns will work under the supervision of the Director of Athletics but will report daily with an Assistant Athletic Director for facilities/operations. Interns will be an integral the athletic department and assist in tasks that are necessary for the day to day operations of all 15 varsity teams.
Responsibilities- Setting up/facilitating games and event staff throughout the season.
- Supervising post-game procedures which involve cleaning up after events and signing off on student worker time sheets.
- Scheduling/confirming events with other colleges and universities.
- Scheduling and supervising student workers. .
- Shutting down the athletic facility after events.
- Assist with planning of Athletic Banquet
- Assist Director of Operations with inventory, storage and issuing of apparel/equipment for the season.
Requirements- Graduate students preferred.
- Reliable and responsible and committed to being part of a team.
- Positive attitude, tremendous work ethic, friendly & personal demeanor
- Ability to work non traditional hours during the week and weekends will be required.
- Organizational skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
- Communication and good interpersonal skills and must.
- Social media, advertising and media design capabilities are preferred.