Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
College of Mount Saint Vincent, Department of AthleticsBookmark This
College of Mount Saint Vincent
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe College of Mount Saint Vincent is seeking motivated and enthusiastic intern for the upcoming Winter and Spring semesters of the 2016-2017 academic year!
Our internships are unpaid and can offer the position only to those seeking to fulfill academic credit requirements.
We are looking to add a staff member to our Athletic Operations staff. Your job will primarily involve working non traditional hours, game day management, game day set up and break down and coordinating and managing a staff of student workers. Interns will work under the supervision of the Director of Athletics but will report daily with an Assistant Athletic Director for facilities/operations. Interns will be an integral the athletic department and assist in tasks that are necessary for the day to day operations of all 15 varsity teams.
Responsibilities- Setting up/facilitating games and event staff throughout the season.
- Supervising post-game procedures which involve cleaning up after events and signing off on student worker time sheets.
- Scheduling/confirming events with other colleges and universities.
- Scheduling and supervising student workers. .
- Shutting down the athletic facility after events.
- Assist with planning of Athletic Banquet
- Assist Director of Operations with inventory, storage and issuing of apparel/equipment for the season.
Requirements- Graduate students preferred.
- Reliable and responsible and committed to being part of a team.
- Positive attitude, tremendous work ethic, friendly & personal demeanor
- Ability to work non traditional hours during the week and weekends will be required.
- Organizational skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
- Communication and good interpersonal skills and must.
- Social media, advertising and media design capabilities are preferred.