Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Competitive? #Entrylevel #Sports #MarketingBookmark This
The New England Team, Inc.
235 W Central St
Posted: November 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you Competitive? Sports Minded? Do you love to win or hate to lose?
Call Rose TODAY or Email your resume to Apply!
New England Team Inc is a sales and marketing firm BRAND NEW to the Boston Metrowest market. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Fortune 500 companies.
New England Team is a full-service marketing firm willing to train Entry Level into Management.
New England Team provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing. By utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our sports minded consultants at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenure or seniority; we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Sports - minded team enjoys:
· Excellent work environment where fun meets success
· Support and backing from Fortune 500 clients
· Weekly bonuses and salary
· Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
· Paid training bonus' and weekly leadership development meetings
· Company culture nights
· Travel opportunities
Responsibilities• Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
• Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
• Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
• Sales Incentives & Growth
• Positive Work Environment
• Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
Requirements• Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
• Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
• Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
• Strong presentation skills