Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Tigers fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Phillies fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking SF Giants fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Red Sox fans)SPORTalk
Competitive? #Entrylevel #Sports #MarketingBookmark This
The New England Team
235 W Central St
Posted: November 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you Competitive? Sports Minded? Do you love to win or hate to lose?
Call Rose TODAY or Email your resume to Apply!
New England Team Inc is a sales and marketing firm BRAND NEW to the Boston Metrowest market. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Fortune 500 companies.
New England Team is a full-service marketing firm willing to train Entry Level into Management.
New England Team provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing. By utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our sports minded consultants at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenure or seniority; we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Sports - minded team enjoys:
· Excellent work environment where fun meets success
· Support and backing from Fortune 500 clients
· Weekly bonuses and salary
· Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
· Paid training bonus' and weekly leadership development meetings
· Company culture nights
· Travel opportunities
Responsibilities• Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
• Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
• Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
• Sales Incentives & Growth
• Positive Work Environment
• Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
Requirements• Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
• Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
• Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
• Strong presentation skills