Sports Coaches for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Supply Chain Management/ Logistics AssistantOnyx Supply Chain Management Group
Fitness/Nutrition CoachTransformation Fitness
Soccer Sales AssistantUS PREMIER SOCCER
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Assistant Athletics Coordinator (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Athletics Director/Coordinator (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Ropes Course and Climbing Wall InstructorsSummit Camp & Travel
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Sports Girl Media LLC
Posted: October 24 2016
Company Location: Manalapan, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSportsAsToldByAGirl was created in 2012 as a girl's account of all things sports. We have a following across multiple social media platforms and receive thousands of views per month. We are looking for aspiring female sports journalists who are interested in covering college football and looking for a medium to express their voice.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus