Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Summer Internship - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Accounting Intern / Administrative Assistant / Assistant ManagerSkyline Acres
Media/Pubic Relations Intern - SoccerInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Sports Management Intern - Soccer/RugbyInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Sports Girl Media LLC
Posted: January 04 2016
Company Location: Manalapan, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for female writers who are interested in writing about sports. We are currently looking for writers who want to cover NBA, soccer, hockey (both men's and women's), college football, college basketball, and MLB. Writers should be able to commit at least one article per week. Should feel comfortable writing editorial pieces as well as news pieces.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus