Sports Minded Sales & Marketing Competitive-Challenging -Team EnvironmentMCO, Inc
Athletic Department InternshipHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Editorial / Journalism InternSports Girl Media LLC
Creative Marketing Intern - Develop New Website - Help Launch New Product Start upElite Training Concepts
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveSacramento Events
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Sports Girl Media LLC
Posted: January 04 2016
Company Location: Manalapan, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for female writers who are interested in writing about sports. We are currently looking for writers who want to cover NBA, soccer, hockey (both men's and women's), college football, college basketball, and MLB. Writers should be able to commit at least one article per week. Should feel comfortable writing editorial pieces as well as news pieces.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus