Sports Coaches for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Supply Chain Management/ Logistics AssistantOnyx Supply Chain Management Group
Fitness/Nutrition CoachTransformation Fitness
Soccer Sales AssistantUS PREMIER SOCCER
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Assistant Athletics Coordinator (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Athletics Director/Coordinator (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Ropes Course and Climbing Wall InstructorsSummit Camp & Travel
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Sports Girl Media LLC
Posted: May 07 2016
Company Location: Manalapan, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for female writers who are interested in writing about sports. We are currently looking for writers who want to cover NBA, soccer, hockey (both men's and women's), college football, college basketball, and MLB. We are also looking for writers to specifically cover the Olympics. This positions would also include ideas for social media posts and other marketing ideas. Writers should be able to commit at least one article per week. Should feel comfortable writing editorial pieces as well as news pieces.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus