Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Summer Internship - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Accounting Intern / Administrative Assistant / Assistant ManagerSkyline Acres
Media/Pubic Relations Intern - SoccerInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Sports Management Intern - Soccer/RugbyInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
International Slow Pitch Softball
Posted: January 03 2017
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Slow Pitch Softball hosts slow pitch softball leagues and tournaments all over the world. Our main focus is to bring the sport of slow pitch softball to the world.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus