Summer Camp - Boat Driver!Camp Emerson
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveSacramento Events
Work in sports: Internship OpportunitiesTexarkana Twins
Event Ticketing InternshipPhiladelphia Freedoms
Event Management & Operations InternshipPhiladelphia Freedoms
Event Operations InternPG Super25 MA LLC
Event Management AssistantPG Super25 MA LLC
Intern, Corporate Partnershipsfour|thirteen Sports
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
International Slow Pitch Softball
Posted: January 03 2017
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Slow Pitch Softball hosts slow pitch softball leagues and tournaments all over the world. Our main focus is to bring the sport of slow pitch softball to the world.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus