Data Entry Internship for Sport Media StartupBallstar
Marketing & Events InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Sports Management InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Indianapolis Bandits Professional Women's Basketball TeamIndianapolis Bandits
Social Media & Community Management InternZink Tennis
Editorial / Journalism InternBeyond Sports Network
Performance Enhancement SpecialistEvolution Performance
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Sports Girl Media LLC
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Manalapan, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a woman who is interested in covering the Big Ten conference in all sports, including football and basketball.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus