Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Sports Girl Media LLC
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Manalapan, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a woman who is interested in covering the Big Ten conference in all sports, including football and basketball.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus