Program DirectorJTTHREE HOLDINGS INC
The SKEE League: Chicago Skeeball League • PAID WINTER INTERNSHIPS • Approx Jan 23 - March 11thThe SKEE League
Marketing and Sales InternshipCartan
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE FITNESS COMPANYTHE A ALLENGROUP
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Editorial / Sports Journalism Intern (Basketball)Bookmark This
Posted: July 30 2016
Company Location: Townsend, DE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a sports reporter, you'll perform some of your work in the field. You will cover basketball that specializes in high school and collegiate. The collegiate players you will cover will be former program alumni depending on the location. Some of your job duties may involve interviewing players and coaches, researching and writing stories for publication, shooting short videos and taking photographs.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus