Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Games InternshipVirginia Amateur Sports
Editorial / Sports Journalism Intern (Basketball)Bookmark This
Posted: July 30 2016
Company Location: Townsend, DE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a sports reporter, you'll perform some of your work in the field. You will cover basketball that specializes in high school and collegiate. The collegiate players you will cover will be former program alumni depending on the location. Some of your job duties may involve interviewing players and coaches, researching and writing stories for publication, shooting short videos and taking photographs.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus