SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Games InternshipVirginia Amateur Sports
Games Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Fitness Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: March 08 2016
Company Location: Empire State, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet ready to rock the fitness industry!
Learn how to successfully lead a business in fitness, build the brand, engage your online audience and attract clients through digital marketing.
Join forces with the Train P3 marketing strategist as well as the founder, Nerijus Bagdonas - a strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer, fitness model and the creator of the Train P3 Training Method.
Get high quality mentoring in both training and marketing while in a welcoming environment.
What you'll get:
- Knowhow: training, CRM, marketing, strategy, social media
- Training: Train P3 method & philosophy, digital strategy and content development
- A chance to work from home
We are the Train P3 Team, a very well established group of fitness professionals, and we'd love to have you on board!
To find out more about us, go to www.trainp3.com
ResponsibilitiesAfter the training, you would spend approx. 10 hrs/week with:
- Creating posts for the blog and related social media
- Finding interesting topics to be posted on TP3's blog
- Weekly check-in with our marketing team to choose topics and schedule posts
Requirements- Enthusiasm for fitness and health
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Team spirit
- A passion for social media and blogging is a plus
SkillsRequired - Fitness, Health and Wellness, Health, Nutrition, Writing, Sports
Preferred - Copywriting, Blogging, Social Media, Writing For The Web, Marketing, Marketing Copy