Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Fitness Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: March 08 2016
Company Location: Empire State, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet ready to rock the fitness industry!
Learn how to successfully lead a business in fitness, build the brand, engage your online audience and attract clients through digital marketing.
Join forces with the Train P3 marketing strategist as well as the founder, Nerijus Bagdonas - a strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer, fitness model and the creator of the Train P3 Training Method.
Get high quality mentoring in both training and marketing while in a welcoming environment.
What you'll get:
- Knowhow: training, CRM, marketing, strategy, social media
- Training: Train P3 method & philosophy, digital strategy and content development
- A chance to work from home
We are the Train P3 Team, a very well established group of fitness professionals, and we'd love to have you on board!
To find out more about us, go to www.trainp3.com
ResponsibilitiesAfter the training, you would spend approx. 10 hrs/week with:
- Creating posts for the blog and related social media
- Finding interesting topics to be posted on TP3's blog
- Weekly check-in with our marketing team to choose topics and schedule posts
Requirements- Enthusiasm for fitness and health
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Team spirit
- A passion for social media and blogging is a plus
SkillsRequired - Writing, Sports, Nutrition, Fitness, Health, Health and Wellness
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, Marketing Copy, Writing For The Web