Athletic Department InternHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Valley Baseball League Sports Media Relations InternshipValley Baseball League
Do you play Hockey? Wanted Hockey Assistant CoachesEuro School of Tennis
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Sport and Recreation Management InternshipSportsLink
Jacksonville (FL) Sports MarketerInsider Exposure
Professional Sports Team Seeking Entry Level CandidatesElite Solutions
Archery InstructorCamp Emerson
Golf Pro InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking enthusiastic and detailed oriented candidates for a Gold Pro Internship. This position will cover various aspects of Golf including giving lessons to beginning and accomplished players; and also prepare students for management responsibilities such as running a pro shop to hiring a staff of caddies. Students will be well prepared for a career as a Professional Golf Instructor.
Responsibilities• Offers instruction in group and private settings to a wide range of age groups and ability levels.
• May markets leagues through emails, phone calls, school flyers, and other promotions.
• Provides effective and efficient customer services and promotes and maintains responsive community relations.
• Assist with development of teaching programs.
• Ability to teach all aspects of the game including stance, grip, balance, swing mechanics, course etiquette, and more.
Requirements• PGA Member or Apprentice or PGM Student
• Ability to interact with all levels of people
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Extensive knowledge and experience in teaching golf lessons and playing golf.