Sports Minded Sales & Marketing Competitive-Challenging -Team EnvironmentMCO, Inc
Athletic Department InternshipHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Editorial / Journalism InternSports Girl Media LLC
Creative Marketing Intern - Develop New Website - Help Launch New Product Start upElite Training Concepts
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveSacramento Events
Golf Pro InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking enthusiastic and detailed oriented candidates for a Gold Pro Internship. This position will cover various aspects of Golf including giving lessons to beginning and accomplished players; and also prepare students for management responsibilities such as running a pro shop to hiring a staff of caddies. Students will be well prepared for a career as a Professional Golf Instructor.
Responsibilities• Offers instruction in group and private settings to a wide range of age groups and ability levels.
• May markets leagues through emails, phone calls, school flyers, and other promotions.
• Provides effective and efficient customer services and promotes and maintains responsive community relations.
• Assist with development of teaching programs.
• Ability to teach all aspects of the game including stance, grip, balance, swing mechanics, course etiquette, and more.
Requirements• PGA Member or Apprentice or PGM Student
• Ability to interact with all levels of people
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Extensive knowledge and experience in teaching golf lessons and playing golf.