Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: August 12 2015
Company Location: Norcross, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love design, motion graphics, drawing, sketching, etc? Are you passionate about taking raw photos and creating a visual masterpiece? SportyVids is a Atlanta based sports media company! We shoot everything with sports tied to it.
Some of the notable projects that we have produced were for the likes of Ludacris, Michael Vick (NY Jets), Julio Jones (Atlanta Falcons), NBA, WNBA, NFL, Atlanta Hawks, Angel McCoughtry (Atlanta Dream) and much more.
SportyVids has a fast paced creative environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our creative staff and will work on real projects that will help you grow. Most of our interns transition into 1099 contractors and are paid to do what they love at the end of the internship. The ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with post video production/editing, is creative and a self-starter.
Candidate must have their own mac and editing software to be considered
The position begins in late August and would be a 3-6 month duration. The hours you work are very flexible based on your schedule and life in general. You do not have to be based out of Atlanta for the editor opportunity.
To apply please submit your resume and online portfolio to Kevin Nixon using the apply button below.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback