SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Games InternshipVirginia Amateur Sports
Games Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
3580 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd.
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetic Prototype Sports provides performance training for professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur athletes. Our training implements cutting edge methodologies and drills that focus on the specific sport, position, and optimal movements. At KPS, we teach athletes how to perform at a new level and use their movements to gain speed, agility, and strength. KPS uses the ideology of resistance and over-speed. We have optimized the basic principles of kinesiology, the study of movement, and developed programs that encompass the most effective techniques and drills.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback