SPORTS MARKETING MANAGEMENTColorado Promotional Group
Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports & Social Club
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Executive Internship - SportsPro Players Foundation
Sports Facility Managament InternsUnited Sports
Sports and Recreation InternshipUnited Social Sports
Marketing, Sales, & ManagementCollege Works
Hockey Operations Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Houstonians Futbol Club
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 1996, The Houstonians Soccer Club was the first inner-city program fully funded by the City of Houston. The Houstonians leadership was focused in retaining talented soccer players at all competitive youth levels. Concentrating on inner city talent, the objective of the club was to train kids in teamwork, competition and community service, so as to refrain from the daily encounters of street gangs, drugs, and crime.
Our intern will report directly to the Board of directors and work with them for projected image via website.
Currently, our U14 boys academy team won the US Youth Soccer National Championship thus generating a lot of attention to our social media sites and website. We would like to intern someone who knows the value of giving back to the community and encompasses that into their daily lives.
We seek a game changer and one who is not afriad to step up.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Open to constructive criticism and board feedback