SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Games InternshipVirginia Amateur Sports
Games Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Hockey Operations Spring 2017 InternshipBookmark This
Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
3310 S. 20th Street
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: January 17, 2017
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/18/17 — 05/17/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSPRING 2017 HOCKEY OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP – Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
REPORTS TO: Volunteer Coordinator
DURATION: Spring 2017 Semester: Part-Time and Full-Time options available
The Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation uses the sport of hockey to foster academic and personal excellence among at-risk students in Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ. The Hockey Operations Intern will provide support to all Hockey Operations staff members to successfully prepare and deliver quality ice hockey and life skills programming to students at Snider Hockey ice rinks throughout the Philadelphia area. This position is open to students looking to gain well-rounded experience and exposure to aspects of the sports industry including Sports Management, Communications, Community Relations, and Coaching.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and Duties:
• Preparing and executing on/off-ice activities and programming at Snider Hockey facilities throughout Philadelphia.
• Assisting Hockey Operations staff in planning and coordinating Snider Hockey special events.
• Providing administrative support by assisting with communications initiatives, recruiting activities, registration tasks, and conducting preliminary research.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Ice hockey experience is important but not mandatory.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Candidates should be highly motivated to learn and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the student.
• Occasional night and/or weekend responsibilities and travel in the Greater Philadelphia area are required.