Data Entry Internship for Sport Media StartupBallstar
Marketing & Events InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Sports Management InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Indianapolis Bandits Professional Women's Basketball TeamIndianapolis Bandits
Social Media & Community Management InternZink Tennis
Editorial / Journalism InternBeyond Sports Network
Human Resources InternBookmark This
National Youth Football Organization
3207 Rogers Road
Wake Forest, NC
Posted: January 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Youth Football Organization (NYFO) Intern Programs
The NYFO is powered by current and former NFL athletes and great coaches throughout the country that are passionate about enhancing the game of football and the lives of those who participate.
The National Football Organization’s Intern programs entails working directly with NYFO’s marketing, public relations and communications teams at either the organization’s National Headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina or one of the NYFO State Headquarters in each state within the United States of America, Canada, and Jamaica.
Internship projects may include working with the following:
NYFO Public Relations
NYFO Social Interactive Media
NYFO National Events & Operation
NYFO State Events & Operations
College Football Combine Series
NYFO National Youth Football & Cheer Awards
NYFO Philanthropic Initiatives
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills