Marketing and Sales InternshipCartan
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE FITNESS COMPANYTHE A ALLENGROUP
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Junior Golf CoachesBookmark This
TGA premier junior golf program
510 Donatello Drive
Posted: February 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you enjoy working with children and golf or sports, we have a great job opportunity for you with the TGA Premier Junior Golf of Southwest Pittsburgh. We are a youth golf development program for kindergarten - 5th grade students. TGA conducts after-school golf programs and summer junior golf camps at Pittsburgh area golf facilities. We introduce youth to the fun, positive, character-building aspects of golf with programs that build life values, instill confidence, provide physical fitness and offer a fun educational experience.
ResponsibilitiesPart-time Coaches are needed for our after-school programs, approximately 2 hours per day, up to 5 days per week with the flexibility to choose the week days that you want to work. Classes start immediately after school, typically 3pm–5pm, 2 hours/day. *Hiring now for spring programs.*
Lead and Associate Junior Golf Coaches are needed for our summer day camps for approximately 5 hours per day, 5 days per week (Monday – Friday) at local golf courses. *Hiring now for summer programs.*
The salary is $10/hour to $20/hour dependent on qualifications and experience.
We offer a paid training program. Coaches follow our proven methods, lesson plans and use the TGA’s unique equipment and educational tools with the students. We provide logoed collared shirts for our instructors.
Our team members include college students, teachers, professionals, retired individuals, and golf enthusiasts.
• Enjoy working with children and helping others.
• Enjoy golf or sports. Lead coaches usually have some experience with golf coaching.
• Minimum age: 18.
• Must provide PA state clearances Act #34 and #151 as well as FBI Act #114 to work with children prior to hiring. Employer will reimburse cost after one session of employment.
• Be able to lift, carry and set-up equipment (approx. 40 pounds).
• Be capable of completing a training program to become a TGA coach (paid training).
• Have your own transportation to and from the program locations.
Interested candidates should do one of the following:
• Apply online at http://playtga.com/swpitt. Click on employment and follow the prompts.
• Send your resume & qualifications to email@example.com.
• Mail summary of your qualifications or resume to:
TGA of Southwest Pittsburgh
510 Donatello Drive
Irwin, PA 15642