Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Summer Internship - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Accounting Intern / Administrative Assistant / Assistant ManagerSkyline Acres
Media/Pubic Relations Intern - SoccerInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Sports Management Intern - Soccer/RugbyInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Sports Journalism InternInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 28 2015
Company Location: Sugar Land, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sugar Land Legends are a Men's Semi-Pro Basketball team in the American Basketball Association (ABA) League and we are heading into our 3rd season of competiition. Our season is from November to April and we are looking for interns who are looking for a career in sports. The Sugar Land Legends are based just South of Houston in Sugar Land, Texas and play throughout Southwest Texas and Home games are played in Fort Bend County, at Wheeler Fieldhouse.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (preferred, but no required)
- Love of sports and general knowledge of basketball.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.