Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Marketing InternBookmark This
Beyond Basketball Training
6290 McDonough Dr. Suite A
Posted: September 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At Beyond Basketball Training we take pride in developing student athlete's on and off the court. We strive to perfect the fundamental elements of basketball in each and every player through hard work and dedication. Our elite level training includes speed & agility work, ball handling and shooting.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.