Intern, Corporate Partnershipsfour|thirteen Sports
BODYARMOR Sports Drink AmbassadorBODYARMOR Sports Drink
FanReact™ Major League Lacrosse Brand AmbassadorFanReact
Student Copy EditorThe Rookie Season
Sports Coaches for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Supply Chain Management/ Logistics AssistantOnyx Supply Chain Management Group
Fitness/Nutrition CoachTransformation Fitness
Soccer Sales AssistantUS PREMIER SOCCER
Marketing InternBookmark This
Beyond Basketball Training
6290 McDonough Dr. Suite A
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At Beyond Basketball Training we take pride in developing student athlete's on and off the court. We strive to perfect the fundamental elements of basketball in each and every player through hard work and dedication. Our elite level training includes speed & agility work, ball handling and shooting.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.