SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Games InternshipVirginia Amateur Sports
Games Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Marketing InternBookmark This
CEI SPORTS INC
10827 MILLINGTON CT.
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will become an integral part of our team on a daily basis, with marketing and sales challenges in each of our sales channels.
We will teach you what it is like to work in a dynamically changing environment, in the sports and event marketing business.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Positive Can-do Attitude, Sports Marketing, Analytical Abilities
Preferred - Can Do Approach