Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Sports Management Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Baseball Intern: AnnouncingSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Play-by-play InternSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Sports: Game Day Photography & VideographyVirginia Mutiny Football Club
Baseball Operations InternSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Western PA Golf Association P.J. Boatwright, Jr. Intern (May through August)Western Pennsylvania Golf Association
Marketing InternBookmark This
3580 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd.
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetic Prototype Sports provides performance training for professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur athletes. Our training implements cutting edge methodologies and drills that focus on the specific sport, position, and optimal movements. At KPS, we teach athletes how to perform at a new level and use their movements to gain speed, agility, and strength. KPS uses the ideology of resistance and over-speed. We have optimized the basic principles of kinesiology, the study of movement, and developed programs that encompass the most effective techniques and drills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.