Athletic Department InternHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Valley Baseball League Sports Media Relations InternshipValley Baseball League
Do you play Hockey? Wanted Hockey Assistant CoachesEuro School of Tennis
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Sport and Recreation Management InternshipSportsLink
Jacksonville (FL) Sports MarketerInsider Exposure
Professional Sports Team Seeking Entry Level CandidatesElite Solutions
Archery InstructorCamp Emerson
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 25 2015
Company Location: Little Elm, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a Spring/Summer Internship?! Join our College Primetime LLC Team! We are looking to add advertising, marketing, and social media interns! Lots of exciting opportunities to assist with College Primetime Events/Promotions, Advertising/Marketing Proposals and College Primetime Radio.
College Primetime offers year-round college sports coverage, tailored specifically to the fans. Our website features news, scores and informative articles about college sports and provide fans with a unique and in-depth experience.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.