Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Sports Journalist/ Basketball ScoutHoopGems Inc
2017 New York City Triathlon Sports Management InternshipNew York City Triathlon
Presidential Assistant/Internship (July ONLY)Virginia Amateur Sports
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 25 2015
Company Location: Little Elm, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a Spring/Summer Internship?! Join our College Primetime LLC Team! We are looking to add advertising, marketing, and social media interns! Lots of exciting opportunities to assist with College Primetime Events/Promotions, Advertising/Marketing Proposals and College Primetime Radio.
College Primetime offers year-round college sports coverage, tailored specifically to the fans. Our website features news, scores and informative articles about college sports and provide fans with a unique and in-depth experience.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.