The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Do you play Tennis? Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Marketing InternBookmark This
Seals Baseball Club
555 Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPOSITIONS AVAILABLE IN
• Sales and Marketing
• Video/Webcast Production
• Public Relations and Event Coordination
• Stadium Management/Game Day Operations
• General Office
The Seals organization provides rewarding “win-win” symbiotic opportunities for qualified students and recent grads to gain valuable hands-on experience in many exciting positions. We offer support for you to explore & develop your talents & skills while having fun and engaging with the local community. We are a collegiate based baseball program with a stadium in Alameda, Ca.
• Hotels, Flights, transportation
• Trip itinerary
• Uniform( ordering : hats, shirts, shorts, uniforms, socks, belts)
• Camps: Field reservation, camp shirts, camp itinerary, meal menu
• Host Family’s: re-contact past host families and reach out for new families.
SALES & MARKETING
• Re-contact past sponsors and advertisers to establish 2015 sponsorship
• Develop new contracts/sponsors throughout the East Bay (commissionable)
• Assist with material preparation and sponsor follow-up for 2015 season
Video/ Webcast Production
• The webcast producer/sales intern will report directly to the Director of Marketing
• Assist or help the Director of Marketing managing camera operators and developing a schedule so that each of the home games are covered with three camera operators at each game
• Assist or help the Director of Marketing operating a switcher and four-camera set-up to broadcast each Seals home game online and for Local broadcasting.
• Working with the Director of Marketing to create short videos that can be used online and on the video board to enhance the fan experience at the ballpark. Examples include, nightly video with our Chef, video spoofs, mascots doing crazy things, etc…
• On non-game days this internship will have the opportunity to assist in the Seals sales department. Sales tasks will include assisting on calling renewals and single game ticket buyers, creating surveys to gauge the fan experience, answering incoming phone calls, placing ticket orders, and delivering tickets to clients.
• Work with national agency to create 2015 advertising
• Work with local newspapers, radio, and television stations creating relationships
• Research the best advertising options for the team.
• Players Program
• Game day material
PUBLIC RELATIONS & EVENT COORDINATION
• Research options for PR for the team
• Coordination of Seals staff and players for PR activities
• The Seals participate in many local events that require pre-event preparation, hosting the event, and post event follow-up
• Maintain list of upcoming events and contracts
STADIUM MANAGEMENT/GAME DAY OPERATIONS
• Manage Merchandise, Concession Stand and inventories
• Prepare and run game operations including game script for announcer, daily events, special groups, entertainment and kid's game
• Position includes on-site operations (June/July) as well as pre-game office preparation and organization (Jan-May)
• Well Organized, Reliable, Resourceful
• Strong Communication (verbal and written) skills
• Sales, marketing or public relations background or interest a plus
• Extremely flexible hours around the students schedule
• Opportunities in several areas
• Work with the student's interest and degree requirements
• Deal directly with city officials, large corporations, mall companies, non-profit organization, and other organizations
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Recent Grad
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Creative Problem Solving
Preferred - Marketing Activation, Sales, Video, Public Relations Skills, General Accounting, Computer