PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Office Assistant in Personal Training CenterJust MY Fitness, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Tournament Services Intern (Volunteers) - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Summer Internship - PGA TOUR Dell Technologies ChampionshipDell Technologies Championship
Accounting Intern / Administrative Assistant / Assistant ManagerSkyline Acres
Media/Pubic Relations Intern - SoccerInternational Soccer Network, LLC
Marketing/Sponsorship InternBookmark This
Texas Sky Riders Basketball Association
Posted: June 26 2015
Company Location: Killeen, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Texas Sky Riders is a Professional sports organization dedicated to the mission of helping men, women, youth, and the community grow and develop into diversified athletes, students, and entrepreneurs. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those in the community who are dedicated to the sport of basketball; and help them live a balanced life. Texas Sky-Rider's gives endlessly of it's time and talent to provide a specialized training program. Our training program extends far beyond the basketball court. Our program is designed to help the community become better individuals in every realm of their lives. We accentuate the importance of: Family, Academics, Healthy Relationships, Spirituality, Finances, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, etc. We believe that it is vital and paramount that our community and participants of the basketball team are impacted in all areas of life. This basketball program is determined in cultivating the community in becoming the best they can possibly be in all life endeavors.
Texas Sky Riders is a Minor League Professional Basketball Team. We plan to be one of the top level minor league teams in the USA, and to strategically move towards becoming a NBA D-League franchise within the next 5 years.
We are a New Professional Basketball Team that is located in Central Texas; covering the Killeen, Temple, Waco and surrounding communities.
June 27, 2015 - July 27, 2015
• Location: Temple, Texas ( Work from Home)
• Salary/Commission: Commission Base – 20 - 30% off of all sales
• Employment Type: Will start out as an Independent Contractor (1099) Year-Round -
• Department: Marketing
• The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for managing the overall Texas Sky Riders Basketball Association, Inc., sponsorship program, soliciting all sponsorship deals, and maximizing sponsorship revenue. The Sponsorship Manager will work as a team with the Director of Marketing and the Events Team. The Sponsorship Manager has the authority to carry out the job requirements and responsibilities and is accountable to the Director of Marketing.
Responsibilities• Develop and implement overall sponsorship policy:
• Meet with appropriate staff as needed to discuss ways to maximize all partnerships, and review status and leveraging possibilities of current relationships.
• Develop and implement overall sponsorship sales strategy:
• Identify and continually update prospect list.
• Work with Development to ensure a coordinated approach and no overlap.
• Prepare master sponsor sales materials proposals, contracts, and promotional agreements.
• Conduct value assessment for event proposals and partnership packages.
• Arrange meetings with interested sponsor prospects. Tailor sponsorship sales materials and promotional programs to targeted categories and companies.
• Sell sponsorships. Negotiate sponsorships and review all deals. Secure approval for any departures from pre-approved rights and benefits.
• Work with sponsorship management companies in identifying prospects and selling sponsorships.
• Create sponsorship timetables well in advance of scheduled events.
• Manage sponsor expectations: Monitor graphic standards for logo usage, promotional restrictions and sponsor recognition program to ensure fees paid are proportionate to benefits delivered. Service sponsors and fulfill contracts.
• Review and approve final sponsor identified materials, including advertisements, new releases, promotional and program related materials.
• Meet with public relations, development, membership, retail, guest relations, and volunteer services to secure benefits that are incorporated into sponsorship packages.
• Provide sponsors a measurement of their return on investment.
• Greet and cultivate sponsors at sponsored events.
• Perform clerical functions as necessary, including typing, copying, and answering the telephone as required.
• All other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.