Players Operation InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Ticket Sales InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Ticket Office InternshipUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock Athletics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
3580 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd.
Posted: July 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetic Prototype Sports provides performance training for professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur athletes. Our training implements cutting edge methodologies and drills that focus on the specific sport, position, and optimal movements. At KPS, we teach athletes how to perform at a new level and use their movements to gain speed, agility, and strength. KPS uses the ideology of resistance and over-speed. We have optimized the basic principles of kinesiology, the study of movement, and developed programs that encompass the most effective techniques and drills.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment