SPORTS MARKETING MANAGEMENTColorado Promotional Group
Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports & Social Club
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Executive Internship - SportsPro Players Foundation
Sports Facility Managament InternsUnited Sports
Sports and Recreation InternshipUnited Social Sports
Marketing, Sales, & ManagementCollege Works
Hockey Operations Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
New Business Development InternBookmark This
315 West 36 Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternships: Any Internship
New Business Development Intern – SOLIVE US (New York, NY)
JOB TITLE: Partnerships Intern
DEPARTMENT: US Operations
LOCATION: New York, NY
Solive is a young start-up based in Paris, France; creators of a sports social media publishing tool helping top entities like yours create real time branded visual contents to develop fan engagement, boost its social audiences and generate more revenues.
Solive has four main functionalities:
Real time cover: On demand creation of static or animated visual content covering all game facts happening during the game.
Social multicasting: Publication in real time on major social media: Facebook + Twitter + Sina Weibo + Tencent Weibo and soon Instagram.
Business driven app: Promotion of marketing offers synchronised with live game (ticketing, merchandising, mobile app, WebTV, partners push…).
Multilingual content: Automated generation of multilingual content, geo-targeted or not, 14 languages covered.
The New Business Development Intern is responsible for supporting the Sales Team with the execution and reporting of short-term projects and daily activities. The areas of concentration include but are not limited to: prospecting, marketing research, idea generation and administrative duties.
Internships run from: September – December (Fall), January – May (Spring), or June – August (Summer).
• Conduct market research regarding sports sponsorships and social media trends
• Assist in idea generation to create innovative activations
• Generate new business leads via prospecting and research
• Prepare related reports and presentations
• Assist with departmental activities, special events, ect
• Assist with clerical sales duties
• Perform general administrative duties
• Support the department as needed and additional duties as assigned
• Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Marketing, Business or a related field
• Ability to receive school credit is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong analytical, research and communication skills
• Self-starter, team-orientated, and organized
• Flexible with working hours, and can work up to 40 hours per week