The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Do you play Tennis? Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Director of Broadcasting & Media RelationsEdenton Steamers Baseball
Strength and Conditioning InternshipBRX Performance
Gymnastics InstructorCamp Weequahic
SportsToursPoland.com is looking for English & French speakers, who love sports and tourism !FunTime Travel agency
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Office InternCamp North Star
Operations Intern -- 3E CrossfitBookmark This
1701 Highland Ave, Unit 3
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3E Crossfit Operations Internship
3E Crossfit is a diverse fitness community whose purpose is steeped in life maximization. We’ve created an environment where excellence, empowerment and enlightenment permeate our culture. Our mission is transforming lives through elite level fitness and we are looking for an energetic, proactive, & savvy individual to be our Operations Intern. If you have a passion for health & fitness, and want to make a positive impact through your work, this is the internship for you! This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a highly competitive market.
Details: This is an unpaid internship. Academic credit is optional. Internships available for the winter, spring, summer, and fall. Some of the hours may be completed virtually. You will receive a free membership to train during your internship.
• Maintain positive relations and rapport with members and prospective members to uphold our welcoming & friendly feel
• Tracking supplement & apparel sales
• Updating & maintenance of the CRM system
• Creation, development, and implementation of marketing materials & strategies
• Provide excellent customer service via email and phone calls
• Help manage our social media accounts
• Maintain club membership files & paperwork in an organized fashion
• Organization of a special event (i.e. Charity workout, Seminar, Lifting competition, etc.)
• General gym maintenance such as maintaining order and cleanliness of space
• Assisting with facility management as needed including set-up, clean- up, monitoring sound system. & ensuring operations run smoothly.
• Energy & enthusiasm are essential
• Experience with social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Google+
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and to work both independently and as a team are vital
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Publisher
• Passion and personal interest in wellness highly preferred