Athletic Department InternHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Valley Baseball League Sports Media Relations InternshipValley Baseball League
Do you play Hockey? Wanted Hockey Assistant CoachesEuro School of Tennis
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Sport and Recreation Management InternshipSportsLink
Jacksonville (FL) Sports MarketerInsider Exposure
Professional Sports Team Seeking Entry Level CandidatesElite Solutions
Archery InstructorCamp Emerson
Operations Intern -- 3E CrossfitBookmark This
1701 Highland Ave, Unit 3
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3E Crossfit Operations Internship
3E Crossfit is a diverse fitness community whose purpose is steeped in life maximization. We’ve created an environment where excellence, empowerment and enlightenment permeate our culture. Our mission is transforming lives through elite level fitness and we are looking for an energetic, proactive, & savvy individual to be our Operations Intern. If you have a passion for health & fitness, and want to make a positive impact through your work, this is the internship for you! This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a highly competitive market.
Details: This is an unpaid internship. Academic credit is optional. Internships available for the winter, spring, summer, and fall. Some of the hours may be completed virtually. You will receive a free membership to train during your internship.
• Maintain positive relations and rapport with members and prospective members to uphold our welcoming & friendly feel
• Tracking supplement & apparel sales
• Updating & maintenance of the CRM system
• Creation, development, and implementation of marketing materials & strategies
• Provide excellent customer service via email and phone calls
• Help manage our social media accounts
• Maintain club membership files & paperwork in an organized fashion
• Organization of a special event (i.e. Charity workout, Seminar, Lifting competition, etc.)
• General gym maintenance such as maintaining order and cleanliness of space
• Assisting with facility management as needed including set-up, clean- up, monitoring sound system. & ensuring operations run smoothly.
• Energy & enthusiasm are essential
• Experience with social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Google+
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and to work both independently and as a team are vital
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Publisher
• Passion and personal interest in wellness highly preferred