Athletic Department InternHistoric Dodgertown Sports & Conference Center
Valley Baseball League Sports Media Relations InternshipValley Baseball League
Do you play Hockey? Wanted Hockey Assistant CoachesEuro School of Tennis
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Sport and Recreation Management InternshipSportsLink
Jacksonville (FL) Sports MarketerInsider Exposure
Professional Sports Team Seeking Entry Level CandidatesElite Solutions
Archery InstructorCamp Emerson
Public Relations InternBookmark This
National Youth Football Organization
Posted: January 01 2016
Company Location: Wake Forest, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Youth Football Organization (NYFO) Intern Programs
The NYFO is powered by current and former NFL athletes and great coaches throughout the country that are passionate about enhancing the game of football and the lives of those who participate.
The National Football Organization’s Intern programs entails working directly with NYFO’s marketing, public relations and communications teams at either the organization’s National Headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina or one of the NYFO State Headquarters in each state within the United States of America, Canada, and Jamaica.
Internship projects may include working with the following:
NYFO Public Relations
NYFO Social Interactive Media
NYFO National Events & Operation
NYFO State Events & Operations
College Football Combine Series
NYFO National Youth Football & Cheer Awards
NYFO Philanthropic Initiatives
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.